Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 28, 2008

THING #14

Here are two quick and random things I noticed about Technorati when doing the "School Library Learning 2.0" searches: something big happened on July 18 according to the bar graph ; the ads on each page change. I added a cloud widget to my blog. I have realized most users are much more techie than I. This one I'll have to ponder, but know it will come in handy somewhere along the line this year.

How do you know your blog was claimed properly? I signed-up using my regular email--should I have used the blog one?

Are any of the current players high school librarians? I'd like to make contact, don't have time to read all 60 blog profiles.

2 comments:

Grendel said...

I am a high school librarian! I am not sure about your blog claim. it has been awhile since I did that. I will go back and see if I can tell what I did. If I can, I will comment!

AWM said...

Thanks! You are my first comment, I think. I like knowing other h.s. librarians, there are only two in my district and it makes for a small gab session. :) Are you, or will you, use any of these 23 things? I surely hope to.