Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #12

This has been, by far, the most time consuming and exhausting part of 23 things. It's so much more intense to be involved with people instead of images. I tried to find other high school librarians, went on lots of "field trips" and gave up using Google Blogs to find ones I'd want to explore. I ended up posting on articles suggested by other participants and really pondering where to go besides people playing. Then I remembered "Unshelved" and that authors often have blogs. So, here's to Alice Hoffman and her remarks on The Third Angel.

I noticed, with pleasure, that blogging comments are usually written in excellent form, thoughtful and not at all like texting or IM. Did you find that as well, or have I just scratched the surface?

2 comments:

Grendel said...

I am still practicing my commenting! I am enjoying reading your posts and am thinking how wonderful it is to connect with a like-minded individual! :)

AWM said...

Me, too. And I haven't been looking at the blog lately because it's been a more than wild week before the kids come back. I'll try to do better. I love your avatar!